Relaxation Massage East Fremantle
There is nothing quite like the therapeutic value of time spent relaxing under the hands of an experienced massage therapist. Completely unwind in a candle lit room where you can shut out the stresses of the outside world and focus solely on the renewal of your mind and body.
The 5 main benefits of massage therapy include:
- Relaxing – when the body is tense and under stress it produces unhealthy levels of the stress hormone cortisol, which can contribute to a range of negative symptoms including weight gain and headaches.
- Reducing stress – boosting energy levels and promoting physical and emotional wellbeing.
- Lowering blood pressure – reducing the risk of serious health issues.
- Promoting muscle relaxation – promoting healing, blood circulation and the release of endorphins (pain-killing hormones).
- Improving posture by relaxing and loosening the muscles which are tense and sore due to bad posture enabling the body to correct and re-position itself.
Relaxation Massage East Fremantle Prices
The stress relieving massage! This is a gentle to medium pressure full body massage combining Swedish and Eastern massage techniques. All movements are slow and flowing, easing away tension and promoting a sense of calmness and wellbeing.
- Relaxation (60 min) $90
- Relaxation (45 min) $70
- Relaxation (30 min) $60
Hot Stone Massage (60 min) $100
Smooth basalt river stones are heated and placed at particular pressure points on the back to heat and soothe the muscles and open up the energy pathways in the body. With the muscles completely relaxed and warmed this allows the massage therapist to work deeper into the muscle tissue without applying too much pressure. Hot Stone Massage has endless benefits including deep muscle and body relaxation, alleviates pain, improves circulation and releases endorphins which reduce stress and anxiety and leave you with a feeling of calm and wellbeing.
Indian Head Massage (45 min) $70
The Indian Head Massage originated in India over 1000 years ago and began as a way of keeping the hair in good condition. It is based on the ancient healing system of Ayurveda. This form of massage works on the upper back, shoulders, arms, neck, scalp, ears and face. The areas are massaged using firm yet gentle, rhythmic movements and has a strong effect on the three higher chakras – the mind, body and spirit.
Reflexology (45 min) $70
There are 86 main reflex points on each of your feet. By gently stimulating and applying pressure to these points, your massage therapist can slowly work to reduce the congestion and blockages in affected areas of your body. Some of the benefits of a reflexology massage include deep relaxation, decreased muscular tension, improved blood flow, lower blood pressure, removal of toxins and waste.
Before receiving your reflexology treatment your feet are prepared with a warm foot bath, this helps to warm and relax your feet and improve your blood circulation prior to your treatment. You will then enjoy a combination of reflexology and lower leg massage techniques which will calm your mind and body.